You are here
Strategic Account Manager
Opportunity work with the market leader in Computer Aided Design
Reporting directly to the Sales Director
About Our Client
A European MNC that develops 3D design, 3D digital mock-up, and product lifecycle management software
- Coach, mentor and Develop Account Sales Managers at the VAR to expand the Strategic account business.
- Provide Account management data: forecasts, account management documentation, and activity reports to DS Product management providing basis for strategic account planning.
- Identify, evaluate and respond to key business issues of the account and develop, present and demonstrate Product capabilities to the customer.
- Introduce and integrate Product technical resources, VAR personnel and Solution Partners to the customer to demonstrate capability, educate customer personnel and facilitate project management.
- Communicate effectively with VARs in implementing Product account sales strategies appropriately integrating VAR resources in the sales process and implementation plan. .
- Analyze potential problems and address customer issues.
- Provide and coordinate post-sales support working with VAR account managers.
- Implementing activities and initiatives in line with specific vision and strategic objectives for our CAD/CAE business.
- Establish and promote best practices to work with VARs
- Achieve seat count, revenue and strategic goals as outlined in the objectives set.
- Provide market and competitive intelligence to support strategic business planning.
- Work closely with Marketing and VARs to engage in sales lead generation activities in strategic accounts.
The Successful Applicant
Resident of India with a consistent track record of successful Direct and Channel sales shown by over goal performance with 15+ years' sales experience selling technology products into the product design and manufacturing sector. Must have strong technical and business vision with excellent presentation and communication skills. Must have high level experience selling to Government, Defense, Aeronautics, Electronics and Manufacturing industries. Must be fluent in reading and writing in English. Regional language knowledge is a plus. Strong knowledge of the MCAD industry is very highly desired and actual design work experience with CAD and/or solid modeling is a definite advantage. Experience with MCAD / CAE products a strong plus. In addition, the candidate will also possess the ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, and have superior organizational/time management skills and a make-it-happen attitude.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity work with the market leader in Computer Aided Design software having excellent growth prospects, while reporting directly to the Sales leader.