You are here
State Head - Delhi - Alcohol - MNC
- Lead a large proportion of business for the brand in India
- Be in front of the leadership team and have a faster growth trajectory
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the global leaders in Premium Spirits Category with a portfolio of blockbuster brands in all the categories of spirits. It commands a very high share for its brands both in India and globally and is one of the most preferred organization in terms of growth aspects and work culture. To fuel its growth further, they are looking to recruit State head - Delhi which is one of their most important regions in terms of turnover.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager North, You will be responsible for:-
- Creating and driving the sales strategy of the state.
- Building and developing the go to market strategy while expanding distribution channels.
- Achieving business plan targets to increase the profitability & market share
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure there are synergies between the two functions
- Being a part of cross functional and business activities
- Achieving other targets of business plan through pricing strategy & budget management
The Successful Applicant
You will be an MBA with at least 10 years of experience in sales and distribution within the alcohol industry. You should have a minimum of 5 years of experience of working in the north region and have the experience of overhauling distribution networks. A person who has had the exposure of developing the go to market strategy will be preferred. You should have excellent interpersonal skills and strong analytical skills. You must be driven by values and have the ability to facilitate organization culture.
What's on Offer
You will be working with the top leadership team, and will drive the expansion plans of the organization in one of the most important markets for them.