You are here
Sr. Manager - Operations
- Be a part of the leadership team
- Manage Pan India Supply Chain Operations
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leader in the orthopaedic space and has a lead in their space in terms of innovation and product line.The company has a base of more than 4000 employees and are looking for a professional who can manage the entire supply chain vertical for them in India.
Reporting to the MD of the company, you would have the following responsibilities :
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, customer service & reverse logistics
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock cycles, delivery times, costs and efficiency
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Ensure customer service on timely basis w.r.t day-to-day operations, 3rd Party operations, Warranty claims
- Establish and manage internal service centre efficiency
- Support in timely invoicing and reporting
- Establish yardsticks of measurement of Medical Care Centre efficiency and report variations, with an objective to improve ease of business.
- Negate possible legal disputes and influence prevention and resolution
- Leading, mentoring and training the team members
- Support and develop IT needs of the organisation, system maintenance, data protection and upgrades
- Budgeting & Reporting
The Successful Applicant
A successful applicant would have an ideal work experience of more than 10 years in supply chain into medical/ healthcare industry. An MBA in Operations from a Tier - 1 B school is a must.
What's on Offer
Along with market leading compensation, this will be a great opportunity to work with one of the leading medical devices organisation in the world in a leadership role.