You are here
Specialist - Sales Promotions - Consumer Durables
- Work with a global leader in consumer durables
- Collaborate with multiple teams and manage a creative role
About Our Client
Our client is a billion dollar MNC in consumer durables, known for its iconic product portfolio and its presence across India and abroad. Their focus in India is to build their portfolio and introduce new products, and with that in mind, they are looking for a Specialist in Sales force Promotions and Events, to drive their extensive sales force and build brand loyalty.
Reporting to the Head of Promotions, you would be responsible for :
- Creating and driving the entire sales force promotions program, including but not limited to - products, incentives, events and the entire promotions calendar for the company sales force
- Understanding sales force needs to design and execute loyalty programs for them, and working closely with vendors to achieve this
- Managing the entire marketing and communications calendar for all sales force promotions and events
- Work closely with sales, research, design and procurement teams to ensure seamless execution of sales force motivation and promotions
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would be an MBA with at least 5 years of work experience in trade marketing and promotions across reputed organisations. An individual with an ability to communicate and present superbly, think out of the box, stay abreast with market trends and understand sales force needs would be a great fit.
What's on Offer
You'll be working with a well-known and loved brand across Indian households, with the opportunity to collaborate across sales and marketing teams, while at the same time designing creative ideas around promotions and events, which are a huge focus for the organisation.