You are here
Social Media Strategist -Online children's fashion player
Leading and managing the business for the function
Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
About Our Client
Our client is an Online children's fashion & premium products company that is focused on deepening their brand footprint. They have been growing rapidly and need a strong Social Media Strategist to fuel and sustain the growth
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for planning the social media editorial calendar and community management
- You will need to work closely with the brand, creative, merchandising and product teams on acquisition & retention - devising effective campaigns and possibly generate insights for digital strategy.
- You will also be responsible for content marketing that can help the brand, private labels and new launches. Content marketing includes dealing with other creative agencies to produce content - video, image or blogs; bloggers and blogger community; whatsapp marketing, influencer campaigns etc.
- User Generated Content (UGC): We have one of the best engagement rates amongst most of the brands, and to continue the streak, you must keep the audience engaged.
- Analyze digital assets of competitors, e-commerce and fashion brands in order to ascertain best practices and implement the same for Hopscotch.
- Draw up media plans for strategic campaigns.
- Explore all social media avenues. Social is not only about Facebook and Instagram- it is also Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tumblr etc.
- Understanding and working of various content management tools and tracking/reporting tools for digital.
- Work closely with internal & external creative partners for execution of campaigns- briefing the agency, evaluating their plan, giving feedback and reporting results
- You will be responsible for identifying partnership opportunities. You will take charge of online as well as offline partnerships.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years of strong social media marketing experience.
- A strong track record in brand and consumer marketing experience and proven creative excellence
- Knowledge of the digital and mobile app landscape across Asia
- Have strong understanding and prior work experience on social media tools for analyzing engagement rates, SOV, FB/Insta/Twitter fan analysis, fan growth, organic growth vs inorganic growth etc.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace.
The single most important thing we are looking for is passion. We are a start-up and there is always more work than people can handle. You should be eager to shoulder more responsibility and drive innovation without constant supervision.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an Online children's fashion & premium products that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay