You are here
SM Legal - Food & Beverage MNC
- Opportunity to work in a leading Food & Beverage MNC'S Legal Function
- Senior Manager Legal
About Our Client
Reputed Food & Beverage MNC
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements.
- Update management of various statutes and recent amendments and judgments.
- Coordinating with external retained counsel ensuring correct briefing and tracking & reviewing all on-going legal matters and managing external counsel budget and expenditures
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
- Obtain necessary registrations under Sales tax, Service Tax, Excise, as may be necessary as and when the business expands.
- Ensure Compliance to all laws in following areas:Product Development, product advertisements so as to be in line with applicable Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, Legal Metrology Act and Advertisement Code of Conduct.
- Label Declarations
- Promotional Schemes, contests, etc.
- Contract Management including contract drafting, executing, documenting and ensuring compliance to the terms.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
- Ensuring appropriate contract related documentation and facilitate audit process.Maintain and provide details of all legal issues/disputes and the action initiated.
- Advise management on broad array of business activities and business models.
The Successful Applicant
- Should have completed LLB with 6 years post qualification experience
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should have good drafting skills
- Should be well versed with legal metrology act, fssai laws as applicable to the FMCG Industry
- CS Degree will be preferred
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a renowned Food & Beverage MNC