You are here
Senior Securities Architect (Global Financial Services Firm)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading UK based Financial Services organisation with a large Shared Service setup in India. The Technology team in India supports their Global operations. With growing operations they are looking for a Senior Security Architect to join their office in Gurgaon.
- Architecture of security component services including infrastructure and application design
- Identify requirements and execute technology POC / pilots
- Security infrastructure and application build/implementations
- Application integration and automation
- Ad-hoc development of bespoke security services and solutions
- Solution documentation and handover to level 1 and 2 support, including knowledge transfer and training as appropriate
- On-going level 3 technical support
- Input to technology security roadmaps and strategy
- Input to wider technology stream strategies, design and implementations
- Technical support for the Cyber Defence Operations team, providing technical engineering and Cyber Security Incident Response support where appropriate.
- Ownership of security led projects, and participation in non-security led project activities
The Successful Applicant
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems with 8+ years of experience.
- Experience and strong understanding of security principles and standards implementations, such as federation (SAML), Web Services (SOAP, REST), Kerberos, oauth etc.
- Understanding of the underlying protocols and data used as the basis for the security monitoring service, including HTTP, HTTPS, SQL, TCP/IP, Active Directory.
- Competent in UNIX and Windows general configuration and operational activities.
- Database and SQL skills preferred.
- Familiarity with scripting (i.e. shell, perl, etc. with capability to learn new scripting frameworks e.g. AutoIt).
- Understanding of highly available application architectures, including network and application load balancing and failover.
- Structured and methodical in problem solving.
- Strong communication skills and flexible team player. Evidence of being in a position responsible for communicating technical issues to non-technical users. E.g. Formal stakeholder engagement/communications.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in a unique role in India working across Technology stacks across all delivery areas.