You are here
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- High visibility
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading MNC Bank with full suite of financial product offering to their clients across the globe. India has been growing as the centre of excellence for key IB functions and in order to accentuate the growth within the business, the client is looking for a seasoned Regulatory Reporting professional in to be a part of the Bank of England Reporting team for their setup in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the VP Regulatory Reporting, your key responsibilities will include:
- Compile and submit interface feeds containing Spot Balance Sheet information for the banks legal entities.
- Liaising with other functions internal/external to Finance, carry out analysis of valid movements in reporting lines to provide business explanations to questions raised by Group Chief Accountant to substantiate our data and for answering queries raised by the Bank of England
- Perform controls and reconciliations to prove completeness, data integrity and consistency in the feeds and within and between the various BoE returns
- Reconcile the BoE data to the Financial Accounts controlled by Product Control and Central Statutory Reporting functions, ensuring resolution of breaks which cannot be explained to specific differences
- Compile and submit various BoE returns for the bank on a quarterly basis.
The Successful Applicant
You are a Qualified CA with 6+ years of post qualification experience in balance sheet controls, systems reconciliations, and financial or regulatory reporting to tight deadlines will be strongly preferred. This will be an individual contributor role and requires someone with the ability to take ownership and deal with senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a leadership position, managing team. The organization provides internal mobility along with work life balance as well.