You are here
Senior Manager - Procurement
- Role involving both Direct and Indirect Procurement
- Opportunity to work with a Global MNC in food & beverage space
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest names in the both food & beverage space, worldwide. They're looking at actively expanding their India Operations and are thus looking at hiring a Senior Manager Procurement, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting Directly into Head of Procurement, your key responsibilities will be:
- Managing both direct & indirect procurement.
- Managing entire packaging material purchase.
- Handling the entire portfolio around indirect spends like - Business Services, General Consumables, Logistics spends etc.
- Identifying new vendors and managing the existing ones.
- Leading all contracting/tendering activities for the organization.
- Managing a team of 2-3 people
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a postgraduate with around 8 years of experience in Procurement/ Sourcing roles within the FMCG Industry. The client is looking for someone with excellent communication/interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise extensively with global stakeholders, and manage key vendor relationships.
What's on Offer
Our client is a global leader in FMCG Space offering an excellent opportunity to grow with the organisation with huge incentives and perks.