You are here
Senior Manager- Marketing Communications
- Lead Marketing Communications function
- Be part of a niche booming sector like Warehousing Automation
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational Robotics firm, headquartered in Singapore and presence across Asia Pacific. Its the leader in Warehousing automation in India.
Reporting to the Global Head, you will be responsible for the below:
- Drive and implement all marketing communication activities to ensure on-brand positioning and awareness across all aspects is maintained.
- Identify the biggest knowledge gaps in category, trade, channel and help in closing them and convert this as a competitive advantage with our customers via focus on 'hindsight, insight, foresight' for market, competition, consumer, influencer and trade.
- Continuously work on exploring business objectives, to gather Insights on Consumer / Trade / Influencer via continuous In touch' programs to assess local needs and enable implementation in organization
- Establish the brand amongst the right target audience in India
- Drive market research single mindedly focused on incremental needs of the business and providing on ground championing of insights culture, making India marketing programs stronger based on "true" insights
- Generate, nurture, develop and qualify leads as part of the key Database Marketing activity to be passed on to sales teams and increase the sales funnel on a continuous basis for various geographies across the globe
- Design and execute out-of-the-box marketing initiatives to expand the brand as well as drive business growth.
- Work closely with functional partners and ensure the consistent/timely delivery of competitive intelligence to functions within the individual business units, and other functions as appropriate.
- Ensure that all intelligence gathering activities are undertaken using ethical and legal guidelines.
- Participate in all ATL / BTL activities that need to be undertaken by the company to reach out to the right target audience
- Manage the annual marketing budget
- Manage relationships with multiple agencies / strategic partners at the same time engaged with the organization for all kinds of marketing initiatives
The Successful Applicant
Since its a high technology engineered product, you will ideally be an Engineer or worked in an Engineering/ Technology firm (B2B) with atleast 10-12 years of experience in Marketing Communications. Additional experience in Corporate Communication will be an added advantage because you will be managing this aspect as well.
What's on Offer
Apart from attractive salary, you will get opportunity to be part of a niche booming sector in India