You are here
Senior Manager - Marketing Analytics
- Excellent opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing consulting firms
- Challenging, client facing role in utilities domain with team leading opportun
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing analytics consulting firm providing analytical solutions across multiple domains like utilities, telecom, banking, healthcare, insurance and retail.
Based out of Delhi NCR, you will be working with utilities clients. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Use analytical techniques like clustering, segmentation etc to target customers effectively
- Derive insights from the large amount of data to expand the business portfolio of the client
- Manage clients from end to end and understand their business problems
- Manage a mid sized team
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you need to have:
- MBA/Post Grad from Tier 1 Insitute like IIM/DSE/ISI/MDI/FMS etc.
- 5+ years of analytics experience with solid expertise in clustering, segmentation, churn modelling, building dashboards etc
- Experience in team leading in current organisation
- Excellent understanding of statistical concepts with knowledge of SAS, VBA , Tableau and Excel etc.
- Impressive interpersonal skills and ability to engage well with internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing analytics driven consulting firm. Work in a meritocratic set up with attractive growth prospects.