You are here
Senior Manager-Learning & Development ( 10-12 years )
- Pan India role
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of the senior leadership
About Our Client
Reporting into the HR Head, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and conducting the training for the stores operations teams
- You would be the L&OD Lead for India & need to work along with the HR head and Business head's and design & execute developmental plans for all High Potential Talent Designing
- Collaborate with Global HR and design and deliver training for the employees across levels.
- Setting up the eLearning module in the organisation
- Drive Cultural Change pillars & Engagement pillars
- Defining succession planning with business heads.
- Independently design the complete architecture of the L&OD function including processes and flow of the L&OD function and how it's going to contribute to business results
- Collaborate with the corporate HR head and design suitable interventions depending on the business Heads
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant:
- As a successful candidate you should have minimum of 10-12 years of experience in L&OD, Talent Management and sales training (preferably in manufacturing setups).
- Exposure to Psychometric testing,coaching and mentoring
- You should possess the ability to design, implement and execute plans, programs and initiatives across the organisation and should be able to make quick but well thought out decisions based on assessment of few key facts.
- Ability to work and deliver in a high empowered environment.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to be in a Pan India role