You are here
Senior Manager - Insurance Analytics
- Challenging, client facing role in property and casualty analytics domain
- Excellent opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing consulting firms
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing analytics consulting firm providing analytical solutions across multiple domains like banking, health care, insurance and retail.
Based out of Delhi NCR, you will be part of a growing team. Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the P&C insurance clients from end to end
- Use statistical techniques like time series forecasting , regression , segmentation etc. to derive insights from large amount of data
- Understand claims performance
- Improve the underwriting strategy
- Manage multiple teams
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you need to have:
- 7+ years of analytics experience with solid expertise of working with property and casualty insurance clients
- Experience in using statistical techniques to understand claims performance
- Proficient in techniques like time series forecasting, demand forecasting, clustering, regression, segmentation etc.
- Experience in team leading in current organisation
- Excellent understanding of statistical concepts with knowledge of SAS and SQL etc.
- Impressive interpersonal skills and ability to engage well with internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing analytics driven consulting firm. Work in a meritocratic set up with attractive growth prospects.