You are here
Senior Manager Indirect Procurement
- Liaise with senior stakeholders
- Work in a dynamic environment for excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the prominent FMCG companies in the world with significant presence in Indian market. They have a wide range of products in their portfolio and are looking to expand their mark in the Indian market. Currently, they are looking to recruit a Senior Manager Indirect Procurement based out of their office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will be responsible for
- For sourcing across various categories of indirect procurement which include Marketing, Finance, IT, Distribution, Distributor Relations, India Tech Reg., Global Engineering etc.
- Formulating the sourcing strategies along with the development and maintenance of healthy relationships across various categories of vendors
- Managing a team of professionals with responsibility for their growth and development in the organization
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to ensure the smooth flow of operations
The Successful Applicant
You will be a professional with more than 10 years of experience in sourcing and procurement across various categories of indirect procurement ideally in FMCG/Consumer Durable industries. The client is looking for someone with excellent communication, leadership skills and hands on approach towards his/her work
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to fast track your career progression with a global FMCG player