You are here
Senior Manager - Digital Partnerships
Digital Partnerships and Alliances
New Business Development
About Our Client
Client is one of the front-runners in the online life insurance space. The parent organization is world's leading financial services organisation, providing life insurance, pensions and asset management services.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new partnerships and turn this into increased business and lead generation.
- Cold call as appropriate within identified market or new areas to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential Digital Partners by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential Digital Partners, and the decision makers within the Partner organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new Digital Partners.
- Set up meetings between Partners decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and assumptions with respect to Partnership. Use industry wide experience data for arriving at the targets.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Liaison with various key functions (Legal / compliance / Finance etc) to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance and achieve Organisations Vision.
The Successful Applicant
Must have a Business development experience of 7-8 years at least
Preferred Industry - Insurance
Must be able to join in a month's time.
What's on Offer
Industry leading remuneration