You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Manager - Compensation and Benefits (India and Africa)
- Top leadership position within a leading manufacturing company
- Opportunity to steer compensation and benefits practice at the regional level
About Our Client
Our client is an American manufacturing company and an industry leader in the manufacturing industry. Owing to their phenomenal growth and big footprint across the world, they are looking for an ideal candidate to manage their Compensation and Benefits vertical as a lead for India and sub Saharan Africa region.
Reporting to the Director - Corporate Human Resources, you will be responsible for :
- Designing and participate in the formulation and implementation of all Compensation & Benefits related policies and strategies and ensure alignment with the country's law and regulations.
- Pro actively conduct compensation surveys and incorporate best practices based on market intelligence within the organisation
- Be extensively equipped with the knowledge on various Acts related to C&B and ensure internal approvals on timely basis to expedite the process.
- Design benefits programs and policies to enhance the retention of employees internally
- Assist on developing better communication channels to keep the employees updated on the policies around C&B
- Ensure the accuracy in payroll process for India
- Act as a solution provider and an in charge of cross functional Compensation & Benefits projects as well as provision of advices and recommendations to the portfolio businesses leaders on all ongoing reward issues and developments.
- You will also work closely with the HR colleagues at both country and global level and be perceived as value-adding partner within the organisation.
- Design and lead administration of base pay and incentive programs including salary and incentives other recognition programs.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate,
- You must have at least 5-8 years of specialised experience in C&B and Reward Management gained from multinational organisations and across various regions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and exceptional ability to influence senior business leaders.
- Strong technical competence in handling Compensation & Benefits and payroll as a combination.
- Should be a MBA (Full Time) in HR from a prestigious Tier 1 B-school like XLRI/IIM/SCMHRD/TISS/MDI/IMT etc.
- Candidates from top FMCG/FMCD companies would be highly preferred. Candidates from other industries can also apply.
- Having strong relevant experience of handling C&B for African region is an added advantage.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with an industry leader and an excellent package on offer
Excellent career growth while exposure to working in a global environment