You are here
Senior Manager - Business Development
Brilliant Opportunity to be a part of a leading Fin-Tech Company in India
Unparalled Opportunity for Growth
About Our Client
Our Client is a young, aggressive and fast-growing organization in loyalty management and solutions industry. They have the expertise and capability to develop and manage large scale, turnkey loyalty solutions. Having started their operations in April 2008, they are an organization with a dedicated team of avant-garde professionals who have used this space to deliver unparalleled value by creating and managing bespoke loyalty programs for their diverse clientele. With our deep understanding of consumer insights, they effectively manage end-to-end loyalty programs for their partners. They aim to make a dent in the retail and banking industry in India
Key Objectives of the Position:
- To manage the Business relationship with existing Banks so as to maintain the functioning of the business at optimum levels of efficiency and profitability.
- To increase revenue by developing business relationships with the banks
The Successful Applicant
- Identifying areas of service improvements.
- To contribute to the ongoing strategic plan and its implementation.
- Visit clients to understand requirement and evaluate the underlying opportunity.
- Develop and explore new ideas and initiatives
- Maintain and develop strong long‐term relationships with the banks so that we continue to sell existing and new services to them.
- Creating a strong presence for the Loylty Program/Campaign in the market by understanding the competition and innovating customized solutions.
- Following up with the appropriate teams for payment/invoice clearances.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials, estimating partners' needs and goals.
Candidate Profile Experience:
- We are looking for an individual who will manage Relationship / Customer or Client management activities or Client Servicing.
-MBA from a premium institute (IIM, FMS, XLRI, NMIMS, JBIMS, Symbiosis) with 4+ yrs of experience
-Knowledge of MS-WORD, POWERPOINT, MS-EXCEL.
What's on Offer
Competitive Remuneration and a Chance to make an Impact