You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Manager - Analytics
- Opportunity to work with an analytics consulting firm
- Opportunity to lead a team in a client facing role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing analytics consulting firm providing analytical solutions across multiple domains like banking, health care, insurance and retail.
Based out of Gurgaon, you will be working with multiple clients across industries. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Use advance statistical techniques like segmentation, clustering, time series forecasting, demand forecasting to solve business problems
- Use historic and current data to understand the client's commercial portfolio
- Manage a team of ablest 5-8 people
- Work across teams to deliver a solution
- Derive insights from the large amount of data to expand the business portfolio of the client
- Engage well with clients
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you need to have:
- Masters Degree in Statistics/Economics/Mathematics/Management/Technology from Tier 1 colleges like IIMs/FMS/MDI/IMT/DSE/ISI/IITs etc.
- 5+ years of analytics experience with solid expertise in advance analytics and predictive modeling techniques
- Experience in team leading in current organisation
- Excellent understanding of statistical concepts with knowledge of SAS and SQL etc.
- Impressive interpersonal skills and ability to engage well with internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing analytics driven consulting firm. Work in a meritocratic set up with attractive growth prospects.