You are here
Senior Government Sales Manager - Payments & Identity Industry
- Manage end to end responsibility of Government Vertical business
- Work directly with Management team and drive business strategy
About Our Client
Our client is leading global giant in providing financial institutions, government, corporates and enterprises with technologies they need to establish identities and conduct highly secure transactions.
In this role, reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will be responsible for following buckets:
- Develop and manage relationships with key government market influencers, providing both business and technical input to position organization favorably in the global market
- Pursue and develop relationships with channel partners, key integrators and potential partners that currently have other services offered into the government market to help foster strategic partner relationships
- Develop partnerships with providers and integrators to gain access to their large install base for possible integration and/or recommendation
- Communicate and present to leaders at all levels, up to and including Senior Managements, both internally as well as with external customers
- Accelerate the growth of win-rate within Government vertical
- Regional workshops and government focused training in region to develop both the distribution network and to influence our technology
- Partner with Channel Partners & Marketing to define the value proposition as well as sales tools for the government market
- Collaborate with System Integrators and other channel partners to facilitate sales.
- Actively and aggressively prospect for new customers by generating new leads and turning leads into sales results
- Develop, manage and regularly update business development plans for government vertical market, detailing the company's position versus desired position
- Work with Partner & Marketing early in the process to organize positioning approach for each opportunity
- Develop and maintain government vertical project pipeline
- Define sales strategy for opportunity - ie direct, through partner, SIS
- Follow Opportunity Review Process for bid/quote approval
- Follow Solution Selling process for large or strategic opportunities
- Support Bid Management etc in preparation of tender responses/bids/proposals/RFPs/RFIs to include hardware and software solutions, service, supplies etc
- Work with Project Managers to define customer installation requirements to ensure success for large scale rollouts.
- Obtain and manage customer success stories with quantifiable results.
- Identify new opportunities and position the organization with both Government and Integrators as the best solution.
- Enter all leads/opportunities into the Sales Force system.
- Keep all leads updated with detailed activities and changes to People, dates, priorities, etc.
- Maintain accurate forecasts within the Government business parameters.
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction
- Work closely with Marketing and develop an in depth knowledge of the government vertical's customers and consumers
- Develop and maintain with marketing, a deep understanding of our government vertical asset base, current technologies and technology trends as they relate to the vertical, and leverage knowledge into the accelerated development of new platforms and opportunities
- Monitor external factors (mergers/acquisitions, market conditions, corporate organizations) and liaise with Marketing to measure impact on long-range business plans
The Successful Applicant
You will be a successful applicant with as follows:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant subject or or equivalent qualification or related field experience
- Significant progressive experience within the government industry
- Demonstrated leadership experience and skills
- Strong influencing and presentation skills
- Proficient with MS products: Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Proven experience interacting with senior management, as it relates to championing opportunities within vertical
- Excellent written communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Project Management experience
- Technical expertise in biometrics, credentialing, security or related markets
- Possesses proven track record in making revenue quota though managing and winning complex deals.
- Demonstrated success working on a virtual team
- Additional language skills
What's on Offer
A chance to work with fast paced and innovative organization that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.