You are here
Senior Credit Manager
Senior Credit Manager - Fortune 500 company
An opporunity to further your career in a fast paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is a US multinational which features in the Fortune 500 list. They are distributors of IT products and have their revenue in excess of INR 20000 crores. They are now looking for a good candidate to support them in their credit management division.
- Major Responsibilities
- Evaluation of Credit risk requiring financial evaluation
- Business analysis and gathering market intelligence
- Customer visits
- Credit decision-making ensuring maximum credit insurance coverage
- Structuring of LC transactions
- Getting good customers on board the channel finance program
- Ensuring timely collection of payments
- Secondary Responsibilities
- Managing optimum DSO
- Controlling AR provisions
- Preparing Cash flow projections
- Overseeing customer accounting done by branch accountants
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA or MBA (Tier 1 - 2 institute) with 10+ years of experience. You have and understanding of Credit, Finance usage of appropriate Risk mitigation tools for quick optimum decision-making. In addition to this, you possess very strong P&L and balance sheet analytical skills. Furthermore, the candidate must have excellent communication skills and should be adept with MS Excel.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with one of the best names in the industry and have a chance to grow in a fast paced environment.