You are here
Senior Corporate Lending Relationship Manager- Large Corporates
Brilliant opportunity to make an impact in a leading NBFC
Strategic role as a lead relationship manager
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-established NBFCs backed by a reputed conglomerate. The NBFC has both secured and unsecured product offerings across Business Loans, Vehicle Loans, Personal loans, Mortgages, Loans Against Property, Loans Against Shares, Microfinance and Agri-loans. They are looking for a Senior Relationship Manager for Corporate Lending for Mid - Market and SME Lending
As a Senior Relationship Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Determine the size and potential profitability of large corporate segments and plan product offerings accordingly
- To conduct product mapping, develop relationships with large corporate for sourcing large ticket transactions
- To analyze the high potential business areas, build strong networking with the large corporate, assess competitive offerings by banks and other NBFCs and undertake pricing decisions.
- Increase the client base and penetration by effective lead generation management, cross selling initiatives & brand differentiation through faster TAT
- Strategise and build long term relationships by devising marketing strategies to tap key large corporates
- To steer increase in the fee based income activities, including cross-selling initiatives
- To analyze the potential for large corporate lending and propose new branches accordingly
- To devise client servicing and client engagement parameters to enhance market credibility and to deliver a superior value proposition compared to banks and peers
- To develop industry and vertical specific product and service propositions to hook the large corporate for various lending products
- To review TATs and quality of customer servicing metrics and suggest appropriate actions
- To undertake detailed MIS reviews of large corporates segments analyzing business volumes, profits, NPA, new clients, new product launches, new branches / channels
- To maximize profitability by driving higher spread achievement & effective cost management
- To help the risk team in defining the credit lending norms & the key risk parameters, supporting in evolving an information exchange system with group companies & developing mitigating mechanisms in case of skips/defaults
- To engage in cross functional committees for proposal evaluation, pricing decisions and other growth initiatives
- To ensure that periodic functional & behavioral trainings are imparted to all team members
- To motivate and identify top talent, formulate plans for recognizing fast trackers and building a strong second line of managers
- To continuously undertake retention initiatives by promoting performance linked incentive structures & policies
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a post graduate/a CA with at least 12-15 years of relevant experience in corporate lending in a bank/NBFC
- You should have excellent business acumen, strong analytical & presentation skills
- You should have excellent negotiating skills, superior leadership attributes, a positive & proactive attitude, a strong industry network, strategic vision & high customer service orientation.
- Additionally, you should have sound product knowledge across the gamut of secured and unsecured wholesale lending products
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have the ability to influence and drive stakeholders.
What's on Offer
A brilliant opportunity that promises excellent remuneration, fast track growth and global career prospects.