You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Business Development Manager/Director
- Responsible for developing relationships with key executives
- Creating business partnerships and synergies
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global tech and networking infrastructure organization. They have a solid Global presence and an ever-increasing footprint. A premium player in their line of business, our client puts exceptional focus on delivering real business value through solutions and they need an excellent sales and business development professional to fuel and sustain that growth.
In this role, reporting to the Senior Management in APAC, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Showcase with System Integrators, cloud and network service providers in India to position the brand as their global platform for business growth and innovation.
- Communicate the value of Platform and business Ecosystems to customer executives, creating business partnerships and synergies.
- The Business Development will facilitate the development of channel sales relationships and joint product creation.
- Responsible for developing relationships with key executives with a global remit based in India. This includes the development of joint account and opportunity planning with partner counter parties and the alignment of organizations executive sponsors.
- Work with Global Account Managers in each region to align with Indian System Integrators' sales and facilitate deal activity.
- The Business Development's performance will be measured on growth in number of enquires growth. He/she will also be measured on defined relationship development targets and to formally develop strategic partnerships with headquartered companies based in India.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with a strong sales track record in selling IT, network and cloud services. Minimum 10 years' experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop business relationships in India and work with a global team
- Professional ethic, strong integrity; must have a "can-do" attitude and be self-motivated
- Strong Leadership qualities including solid experience working and leading teams
- Strong communication skills in English and Hindi and/or Kannada
- Existing relationship with System Integrators and Network Services Providers based in India will be a plus
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.