You are here
Senior Account Manager
- Organization with quick growth path in India
- Excellent opportunity to work directly with the senior stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the projects space having multiple lines of operations in several industries. It is one of the largest organisations in its space.
Reporting to the National Sales Head, you will be responsible for:
- Grow sales and profits.
- Develop clients across FMCG, Retail, Logistics & Ecommerce sector
- Stay abreast of competitive activity (products, applications, strategies, promos) and communicate same, help determine competitive benchmarks
- Demonstrate equipment and conduct training to key end-users
- Implement timely and effective territory and promotion plans
- Qualify and follow-up leads in a timely manner and report back on results, track
The Successful Applicant
You will be a B.E. and MBA with over 7 years of experience in industrial automation. An ideal candidate should have the sense of ownership to grow the required industry verticals and have a high sense of accountability. You should have worked with high priced products in the B2B space. Existing client relationships in FMCG, Retail, Logistics & Ecommerce will be an added advantage
What's on Offer
Besides excellent compensation, you will have the opportunity to grow organically in a leading technology and innovation driven company.