You are here
Saouth Asia - Lead - HRBP - MNC Nurtition Business
- Lead the South Asia region for a large business unit
- Be a part of a fast growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a $100 bn + MNC in the Chemical space. With aggressive expansion plans for one of their business lines, they are looking for a senior HR business Partner to lead the South Asia region for them. This will include the entire organziation of manufacturing facilities and Commercial Operations.
Reporting into the Global Head HR for the Business, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a robust HR framework across the region and ensure synergies across the business unit
- Lead any potential M&A and ensure post merger integration
- Understand organization vision, strategies and align HR objectives and initiatives
- Provide inputs on key strategic initiatives in the organization, related to growth, talent development and resourcing
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications
- Provide vision, leadership, planning, project management for the development of a cost-effective HR function
- Partner with business managers/top management and implement strategies for creating and ensuring talent pool, retention and engagement of associates for various business divisions and functions
- Periodically assess the competitiveness and effectiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets
- Execute performance planning and development framework across the country, coach managers for goal setting, performance review, feed-back system and performance improvement plans
- Maintain cordial relations with relevant workforce unions to ensure smooth and uninterrupted operations
- Develop learning and development strategy and objectives and framework to support continuous learning in the organization
- Building an achievement oriented culture through effective Rewards & Recognition policies
- Ensuring compliance to SOX and other statutory provisions
The Successful Applicant
You will come with 15-20 years of experience with at least 5 years in a leadership role. Exposure to working in a regional role managing multiple countries is required for this assignment. Exposure to setting up HR processes and the ability to lead and execute mergers and acquisitions will be an added advantage. We are looking for clients only from the manufacturing sector.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a business unit for South Asia with a large MNC organziation in the Chemical space. Market leading compensation and the opportunity to be a part of the global leadership team is on offer for the right candidate.