You are here
Sales Manager : North
Strong colorant/dye technical background in related color field.
Solid background in managing dealer channels.
About Our Client
X-Rite is the global leader in color science and technology. The company, which now includes design industry color leader Pantone, develops, manufactures, markets and supports innovative color solutions through measurement systems, software, color standards and services. X-Rite's expertise in inspiring, selecting, measuring, formulating, communicating and matching color helps users get color right the first time and every time, which translates to better quality and reduced costs. X-Rite serves a range of industries, including printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, automotive,paints, plastics, textiles, dental and medical.
Achieve the annual field sales and business development plan comprising:
- Achieving the annual field revenue (above $2.4 M for 2015 and $2.9 M for 2016).
- Business development activities within existing & new accounts
- Support existing dealers in sales support and business development.
- Expand X-Rite's footprint in terms of geography and segments.
- Actively acquire new sales leads with and/or without cooperation of dealers.
- Help Vice President to improve dealers' performances and adjust dealer portfolio (search and recommend new/suitable dealers).
- Implement & drive key sales initiatives.
- Assures the Value Base Dealer Program is followed including accurate reporting of projects/business from dealers is made at regular basis.
- Provide product training and marketing support to distributors/dealers in the region.
- Preparing and monitoring short & medium sales plans and projections to successfully execute business development and promotional programs in support of goals and objectives established by the company
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in industrial or similar field.
- Strong colorant/dye technical background in related color field.
- Solid background in managing dealer channels.
- Above 10 years' experience in dealer sales management and proven track record in driving and supporting a 3rd party sales and marketing team.
- Has strong sales mindset (Hunter type of profile) with capability to generate revenue and can work independently.
- Good communication in English & local language.
- Strong interpersonal behavior and communication skills.
- Good execution skills/time management and a positive attitude .
- Willingness to travel
What's on Offer
A chance to work in a global leader and MNC in the chemical industry with a direct exposure to the top leadership of the renowned Danaher Group.