You are here
Sales Manager (Mumbai)
- Manage end to end responsibility as a senior business resource
- Work with India Management Team and drive business development & strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC in media and entertainment focusing on development, production and marketing of entertainment. They have a solid Global presence and a premium player in their line of business. Our client has a valuable portfolio of businesses and they need a strong Sales Leader to fuel and sustain the growth.
In this role, reporting to the Managing Director of India, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Planning release of theatrical films through direct distribution to theatres and through sub-distributors.
- Negotiating play time and performances with exhibitors and finalize the same through booking contracts.
- Co-ordinating with prints aggregators for providing content on digital screens.
- Generating digital keys for film playback at cinemas.
- Co-ordination with Marketing department - sharing of release plan.
- Maintaining exhibitor and distributor relations
- Monitoring and strengthening distributors activities.
- Collecting box office information on daily basis from exhibitors and distributors.
- Preparing and sending various box office reports to Head Office on daily basis.
- Sourcing and requisition of print and trailor materials from Head Office
- Providing box office reports to Finance department for invoicing
- Censorship application and personal representation to various censor committees.
- Providing censored version copy to censor board and obtaining censor certificates.
- Performing compliance audit of the distributors.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a successful applicant with relevant 5-8 years of experience and strong exposure of India market having understanding of the consumer segments across pockets of India. Ability to work hands on and travel across the India market to understand content preference. Manage a team of professionals while driving business initiatives.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.