You are here
Sales Manager - Mumbai
- Responsible for RTM execution, developing sales, availability and coverage
- Help increase brand presence of relevant and strategically important brands
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the global leaders in Premium Spirits Category with a portfolio of blockbuster brands in all the categories of spirits. It commands a very high share for its brands both in India and globally and is one of the most preferred organizations in terms of growth aspects and work culture. To fuel its growth further, they are looking to recruit State Sales Manager based out of their office in Mumbai heading their On Trade and Off Trade business.
In this role, reporting to the National GM Sales - the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Responsible to execute order to cash process in define area.
- Responsible for the management and development of a team of RSEs and Off/On premise executives and manage the territory.
- Prime focus would be to develop and execute successful business strategies across team.
- This role would be required to spend time in field, coaching and mentoring to ensure the achievement of targets and the delivery of a high level of customer service.
- Ensures RSEs understand and ensure account receivables are within agreed company norms, credit control is implemented while planning sales
- Ensures Implementation of sales development initiatives like Merchandising, shelf norms etc
- Ensures Implementation of sales calls per callage norms in retail outlets
- This role would be imperative in leading the team to deliver a high standard of market execution, implement strategies from a state level whilst maintaining strong business relationships with key customers.
- This role would also be accountable for distribution expansion and analyzing competition scenario
- Support data backed analysis and re-enforcing sales within a 100% compliance workplace conduct
The Successful Applicant
A graduate/MBA with atleast 8-10 years of experience in Sales and Marketing with in- depth knowledge of market, ability to understand & assess the market potential and take appropriate action. Ability to maintain and establish relationships with an honest, professional approach coupled with knowledge of and experience in the beverage alcohol industry (trade, excise laws & distribution) will be preferred.
The individual must come with high energy and enthusiasm besides excellent communication and interpersonal skills, extremely well groomed. He/she should be able to motivate & use their own initiative to work to deadlines and/or under pressure and to remain calm.
What's on Offer
The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative Global MNC with a strong career progression opportunity.