You are here
Sales Lead - Bangalore
- Manage end to end responsibility as a senior business resource
- Work with India Management Team and drive business development & strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC focusing on delivery of complex software solutions with a strong element of consultative solution selling targeted at the CXO segment. They have a solid Global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. A premium player in their line of business, our client puts exceptional focus on delivering real business value through solutions and they need a strong Sales Leader to fuel and sustain that growth.
In this role, reporting to the Market Partner India, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Planning and execute on strategy for converting specifically identified accounts based on thorough research and well defined plan
- Periodically present progress being made on overall plans, revenue growth and
- portfolio stability
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers, and influencers within customer base
- Build a business strategy, define sales plays with aligned teams, visit customers and business partners, present our advantages, drive the execution to make business result, forecast and report this deals in order to achieve targets
- Major focus will be on personal productivity which is measured on identifying, progressing and closing deals!
- Achieve and maximize revenue in designated accounts by identifying, developing and closing potential opportunities
- Champion the solution selling approach and the superior ability of story telling
- Establish and maintain regular dialogue with senior management and key influencers of designated accounts to establish deep relationships and increase company footprint
- Work with identified partners to map opportunities and develop sales plans to maximize company impact in the designated accounts
- Track competitive activity, build plans to effectively counter it
- Build relationships with internal teams to ensure the required support levels are obtained to close sales
- Maintain consistent communications with existing customers regularly in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Engage customer base in dialogues related to their growth, including their planned and potential needs
- Take the needs and challenges of a client and formulate the technical roadmap and technology solution, in collaboration with the delivery team, that will support their business strategies and goals
- Exploit opportunities for networking and relationship building that arise out of sales activities
- Guide and supports delivery teams activities in the process of winning new business and growing existing footprint
- Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies, trends and products
- Demonstrate financial stewardship in all interactions and existing relationship management, internally and externally
- Participate in events to connect with the CXO community to further the cause of growth of the brand and business
The Successful Applicant
With a Masters Degree (or equivalent work credentials), the candidate must come with exposure of leading and inspiring software development teams and a minimum 10 total years of software sales and account management experience. The individual will be a self-starter with solutions-selling and strategy consulting experience besides strong analytical skill set, presentation skills and the ability to interact with any level within an organization. Self-motivation and multi-tasking experience coupled with good written and verbal communication skills is highly desirable.
The person must come with good interpersonal skills and professional demeanor with the experience of working with CXO's to create technical strategies. Must have proven capability, past experience in sales, already established relationships, ability to work independently, capability to establish relationships with CXO-level stakeholders and the ability to interact and work effectively across all levels of the customer organizations.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.