You are here
Sales HR Business Partner - Products business Pan India
- Work in a meritocratic environment
- Lead the entire regional sales HR for a business vertical with a growing MNC
About Our Client
Our client is an American pharmaceutical company and an industry leader in the medical segment. Owing to their exponential growth and vision to expand they are looking for an ideal candidate as Sales HRBP to lead their product vertical for Pan India across all product offerings
Reporting into the Director HR, you will be responsible for:
- Working actively with the business teams and COEs (recruitment, compensation, talent management, learning and development etc.) to provide the core HR services
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate
- To creatively apply strong business acumen with strong communication skills in driving the people engagement and initiatives
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system linked to the remuneration system
- Work closely with COEs to design and execute talent management initiatives and performance linked incentives / sales incentives for your team
The Successful Applicant
You will come with 8-12 years of specialised experience in HR Business partnering from a reputed b-school with specific experience in Sales HR. A post graduate degree in full time MBA is mandatory. Candidates in a Sales HRBP role from any industry may apply,pharmaceutical and medical devices industry is highly preferred.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of the exciting growth phase with a large MNC expanding in India. Market leading compensation, immense exposure and a highly meritocratic environment is on offer for the right candidate.