You are here
Sales Head - Start Up in Environmental Consulting
- Own the overall revenue responsibility for the business
- Work directly with the Founder to implement Sales Strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a reputed start up in the Indian ecosystem, specialising in the environmental consulting space focusing on Manufacturing and Plant based clients. They have aggressive growth plans for India and want to become market leaders within the solution portfolio they cater to. They are looking for a Head of Sales to move into a pan India scope of responsibility, based out of Ahmadabad.
Based out of Ahmadabad & reporting to the Founder, the key accountability's will be:
- Revenue generation from medium and large industrial and commercial clients
- Device national and regional sales strategy
- Account Management
- Manage receivables
- Co-ordination with operations and maintenance, Marketing, finance, Product marketing and other teams
- Customer training and workshops
- Product training to the on field team
- Sales pitch
- Weekly and monthly review to report the progress
- Manage channel partner
- Lead Management
The Successful Applicant
8-10 years of minimum industry experience with knowledge of IT solutions and understanding/keenness to work around electrical concepts. MBA/PGDBM in marketing preferably, with exposure to concept selling coupled with capability to drive and scale up operations of a business is ideal. The incumbent must have an understanding of the DNA of a start up ecosystem and be flexible to adopt personal style to suit the company vision of targeting market share.
The incumbent should have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and multi task while managing a team and driving initiatives.
What's on Offer
Chance to work in a high visibility and well funded set up, poised to offer exponential growth to the professional contour. Market leading compensation coupled with a chance to drive change across the organisation.