You are here
Sales Head - Global Online Entertainment Service & Ad Company
- Manage end to end revenue responsibility as a senior business resource
- Work directly with the Chief Commercial Officer and drive exponential growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the Online Entertainment Services and Advertisement space, alongside a Global presence and intend to expand their India footprint. They are well-funded and poised to put in path breaking work in their space, and need a strong Head of Sales to fuel and sustain that growth for the entire country.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer and based out of Mumbai city, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Building and executing the in-market Sales Plan
- Ensuring achievement of Ad sales revenues within specified target markets
- Building and successfully executing client retention and client acquisition plans
- Accurately and timely forecasting
- Development and successful implementation of strategic sales partnerships
- Develop Sales Strategies & Ability to Close Deals to achieve & exceed revenue targets
- Executive level client direct and agency management across India
- Proven ability to develop multi-platform pricing models, quotations, presentations and proposals in response to new opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to prospect and qualify leads and manage an ongoing pipeline of opportunities
- A track record in campaign delivery for major clients and brands with an acknowledged ability to deal at high levels within them
- Experience in cross platform strategy and sponsorship development
- Senior credibility within cross market, regional agency group
- Highly advanced client and agency negotiation and deal structuring
- Proven experience in successful client partnership delivery
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 5-7 years of experience in Service Sales (preferably Enterprise/Solution Selling) with executive level business acumen and understanding of the Ecommerce/MCommerce and advertising industry. Experience in trade/B2B marketing strategy and implementation programs besides ability to leverage existing relationships with advertisers, agencies and other stakeholders in order to gain rapid results in sales of mobile and digital advertising is desirable.
Excellent level of interpersonal and communication (oral, written and presentation) skills coupled with a track record in campaign delivery for major clients and brands with an acknowledged ability to deal at high levels within them coupled with experience in cross platform strategy and sponsorship development is ideal.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.