You are here
Sales Force Automation Manager- 2012/13 batch- FMCG
- Opportunity to work in a challenging team
- Drive the business PAN India
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest FMCG players in the world. Well known for its product portfolio, they are looking for a Sales Force Automation Manager based out of their corporate office in Gurgaon. They are an organisation with huge presence in India and abroad. They have a strong product portfolio and are growing at an exceptional rate in India.
Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:-
- Will be responsible for implementing the sales automation initiatives in the traditional and modern trade Channels through Vendors
- Will be responsible for effective usage of the notepads given to field team and their effective usage through the required apps
- Will be responsible for training and development of Sales Force
- Identifying, designing and delivering the immediate and futuristic training needs of the Sales Force in line with the Company's vision on an All India Basis
The Successful Applicant
You should be an MBA from Top Tier B school and should be a pass out either from 2012 or 2013 batches only. An ideal candidate should have prior experience of working in the sales force team. You should have excellent communication skills and have experience in working with multi cultural teams
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to work with a leading global brand and drive the business in the Indian market.