You are here
Sales Director - FMCG - 2002/03/04
- Work with an FMCG major
- Lead the Sales piece in India
About Our Client
Our client is an international FMCG major, with a presence in 150+ countries and a product portfolio that includes some of the best known household brands. They've been in India for 40+ years with a strong presence across personal care, home care, cosmetics, consumer durables and perishables. They're currently looking for a Sales Director to look after their growth plans in the country.
The incumbent would be responsible for:
- Charting a growth plan for the organization for the next five years
- Understanding product lines and working closely with consumer facing teams for new product development
- Work with marketing teams to plan for new product launches, and boost the sales of some flagship brands
- Manage a large team pan India, and achieve sales and profitability targets in accordance with the company vision
The Successful Applicant
We're looking for a candidate from top FMCG organizations only, from 2002/03/04 batches of top-tier MBA schools, in India or internationally. You must have turned a business around, or have had proven results in growing well-known brands, as well as introducing challenger brands. Experience with managing a large team, openness to travel and exceptional communication and leadership skills are essential.
What's on Offer
Apart from attractive remuneration and a great team, you get to be at the helm of growth for several well-known brands in India and showcase your expertise in a leadership role.