You are here
RSM South- B2B
- Leading and managing the business in the Southern region for the channel
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
About Our Client
Our client is an international premium player in the Food ingredients industry. Well established in the Western world, they are now turning their attention to India with the intention of growing their footprint. They offer a range of foods ingredients for Hotels, restaurants, bakeries and caterers. They are poised to grow rapidly and need a strong Regional Sales manager- South to fuel and sustain the growth for India
Reporting to the VP sales, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Achievement of the budgeted sales and respect of the expenses budget in the sub area (assigned region ) he/ she manages
- Ensure the making up of strategic plans, based upon sound market intelligence, for the assigned region , aimed at growing Company sales in a profitable way, leading to substantial share holder value growth, all in line with the Group Strategy and with respect for Group values and policy (which for region to be agreed upon, could be to establish Company presence as a supplier towards the Bakery, Confectionery and Chocolate sectors)
- Formulate, propose and help implement long and short-range plans, policies and programs for the area in line with the group policy and strategic vision.
- Make and achieve sales budgets, follow-up on sales numbers and payments, ensure proper handling of complaints and claims.
- Daily sales management (from prospecting to concluding) & marketing support of the independent distributors, in the assigned areas, such as North/ East/West/South India and or of final customers
- Make and follow-up a marketing plan- including demonstrator and technical support and exhibitions - for the cities and distributors assigned
- Regularly travel in the area (est. 50 % of time) in order to develop the Company sales and implement the agreed Strategy.
- Make, follow-up and respect expense budgets
- Liaise with all required departments within India HQ and with staff for relevant matters (various local technical assistance or sourcing of specific products e.g.), and ensure a proper information flow and follow-up.
- Ensure Market & competitive intelligence of the region assigned
- Map and monitor competitors in the region
- Customer Data Base: ensure region wide implementation, follow-up exercise; analyses on segments & formulate recommendations on strategy to the VP - Sales.
- Set-up and keep up-to-date a customs tariffs overview (matrix) from & to all cities in the region
- Support of the VP Sales on specific ad-hoc questions, projects, analyses, preparation of strategic meetings
- Search, analyse and propose merger and acquisition growth opportunities in accordance with corporate objectives and plans, and support their investigations, evaluations, negotiations and integration.
The Successful Applicant
- Commercial experience in western regions
- Good communication skills; commercial personality & negotiation skills
- Tough ; strong determination to achieve results and grow sales
- Open minded
- Willing to travel 40-50% of the time.
- Good analytical skills and able to work in a structured and planned way
- Excellent English language; knowledge of any regional languages are an asset
- Very knowledgeable with PC( excel; power point; outlook; internet Explorer) and able to learn other systems (SAP)
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an international Food ingredients player that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.