You are here
Relationship Manager/ Private Banker
Leading Wealth Management organisation
Private banker for UHNI customers
About Our Client
- A leading wealth management, asset management and investment advisory firm which is one of the Top players in the current market
- They have a wide bouquet of investment services on offer , each of which is specifically tailored as per client requirements
- Have a reputation in the market for understanding every individual's needs & respond effectively as per the customer demands
- Their USP is a product centric approach keeping client benefit as their top priority
The HNI RM is the ultimate face of the business as (s)he is going to be the final point of contact with the client. (S)he would be responsible for acquiring (HNI) high net wort relationships and managing & retaining such relationships by delivering the best standards of services. (S)he would be expected to establish strong ties with them by designing & implementing their financial plans; and then by ensuring that they receive and execute on the right advice.
Key Role/ Responsibilities:
- The Relationship Manager / Private Banker will be responsible for acquiring HNI/Ultra HNI clients.
- Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
- Advising HNI/Ultra HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- Track the HNI/Ultra HNI segment in the market for new client acquisition.To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trends to determine whether they fit into client's portfolio.
- To co-ordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients.
The Successful Applicant
- An MBA (finance or marketing) / Graduate in Finance
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in the financial industry
Desired Skill Set:
- Ability to build trust and confidence in clients
- Showing a stable career progression i.e. min 2 yrs in every organisation in past
- Ability to engage clients in meaningful conversations about their finances and take active interest in their financial well being
- A thorough understanding of financial markets, their behaviour, movements and expectations with respect to market
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with clarity of thought, speech and expression
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical Skills
Result oriented and self-driven
What's on Offer
A prestigious position at a leading wealth management firm
Rewarding pay package
An enriching career in flourishing industry