You are here
Regional Sales Manager- West
- Candidate will be direct responsibility for growing dielectric fluids business
- Responsible for building and maintaining contacts with utility customers
About Our Client
Our client is a US MNC having its presence in various businesses. Globally they are present in more than 15 countries and their presence in India has been for more than 25 years.
- Sales & Business development - Identify and translate customer needs and develop strategy to capture commercial sales of dielectric fluids.
- Develop strong working relationships with targeted end-users and OEM's.
- Work with Channel partners to capture new and retrofill sales
- Identify competitive offerings and develop and execute strategies to counter market encroachment.
- Coordinate and communicate the activities India with other regions in India.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical)
- 10+ years experience in combined technical, marketing and management experience
- Customer Focused with high level of urgency and a proven ability to successfully resolve service and performance issues
- Ability to excel in team environment
- Ability to travel up to 60-70% of the time
- Experience in electric utility industry
What's on Offer
Besides excellent compensation skills, you will have one of the most impressive set of products to work with.