You are here
Regional Sales Manager South - Food and Beverages (Mumbai)
- Lead the sales function in one of the most important regions
- be part of the growth story for the brand
About Our Client
Our client is a premium beverage FMCG company which promotes high quality coffee and tea in capsules as well as brewing machines. The company has a large Clientele base across the HORECA, Institutions and Modern Trade Channel, and are looking at rapid expansion across new channels and customers. They are currently looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for West based out of their office in Mumbai.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, You will be responsible to :
- Develop and maintain existing and new Key account customers through planned individual account support. Key account customers include large Hotel groups , restaurant chains ,caterers, café's and offices.
- Enhance Retail Distribution through tie-ups with National & Regional Modern Trade Outlets.
- Build Business in Existing Outlets through Product Portfolio expansion & Promotion led retail activation
- Plan and prioritize sales activities and prospect contact towards achieving agreed business objectives wrt budgets, sales volume product mix and timelines.
- Plan and manage assigned institutions as per the company market development strategy.
- Appoint and manage distributors to supply products to all institutional clients. Train and develop the Distributor staff according to company sales standards.
- Plan ,carryout & support local marketing activities to agreed budgets , timelines to ensure Sales uplift and integrated sales efforts with product launches and promotions.
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements. Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
The Successful Applicant
You should be an MBA with specialization in sales and marketing with atleast 4-7 years of experience in sales in FMCG or Food and Beverages Industry. The candidate should have people management experience and exposure to Vending business + Modern Trade/Institutional Business. The ideal candidate should be self motivated and looking forward to contributing to an entrepreneurial set-up with innovation and constant improvement.
What's on Offer
A challenging role to display your complete sales potential and drive the business through passion and ownership with a fast growing FMCG company