You are here
Regional Sales Manager - Medical Devices/Equipment
- Lead sales and business development for North region
- Be a part of the leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the healthcare market with a presence across continents. They are one of the fastest growing organizations in India and are looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for the north region
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts (institutions) & trade
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts (institutions) & trade
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Sells through partner organizations to end users (institutions)
- Communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
The Successful Applicant
A successful applicant would have at least 10 - 15 years of experience in sales in the healthcare industry. You must have a prior experience of 2-3 years in handling the North region. Team management is a must have.
What's on Offer
- Global MNC with great work life balance.
- Market leading compensation coupled with a high visibility role to drive change across the organisation.