You are here
Regional Sales Manager- Industrial Tools
Grow sales and profits
Work closely with all industrial sales teams
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest Industrial Equipment company. They have presence in over 100 countries and have an employee base of over 80,000. They lead product categories in various segments in most markets and have a strong business growth in India. To fuel their growing presence, our client is now looking to expand their Regional presence.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Build relationships with key customers
- Develop and train distributors, end users, OEMs, material suppliers, integrators on new/upcoming Technology
- Participate in industry councils, committees and trade association
- Directing target accounts
- Develop annual forecast and expense budgets
- Work closely with all industrial sales teams
- Create sales tools and provide training to customers and sales teams
- Develop sales training modules
The Successful Applicant
You will have a strong education pedigree with a B.Tech & MBA degree. You will come with an experience of 10-15 years and must have worked with companies which sell Pumps/Valves/ Compressors. You will have strong team management experience and should have good communications skills.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to work with an International player that offers great growth prospects and additional benefits besides a healthy work life balance.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.