You are here
Regional Medical Advisor - North and East India
- *Be a part of a leading pharmaceutical MNC
- *Opportunity to lead Medical Affairs for half of India for two therapies
About Our Client
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical MNC (among the top 20 in the world by revenue) with presence across multiple countries and therapies. They are looking to hire a Regional Medical advisor for the Oncology and Respiratory therapy areas for North and East India - to cater to the internal as well as external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Head of Medical Affairs, this role would require the following:
- Conduct CMEs to educate external stakeholders
- KOL Management Provide key inputs to the internal as well as external stakeholders
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Complete knowledge of medical guidelines and SOPs
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant would carry 3-5 years of overall work experience in medical affairs and would be an MD in Pharmacology. Minimum 2 years prior experience along with Excellent communication and presentation skills is a must. Cross functional exposure would be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation along with a great working culture and work life balance.
- Immense growth opportunities within the organisation