You are here
Regional Medical Advisor with a leading Pharmaceutical MNC
- Be a part of a leading pharmaceutical MNC
- Opportunity to be a part of medical affairs team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical MNC (among the top 10 in the world by revenue) with presence across multiple countries and therapies. They are looking to hire a Regional Medical advisor across therapy areas - Vaccines, Antibiotics and Paediatric to cater to the internal as well as external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Medical Advisor, this role would require the following:
- Conduct CMEs to educate external stakeholders
- KOL Management Provide key inputs to the internal as well as external stakeholders
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Complete knowledge of medical guidelines and SOPs
- Medical training exposure
- Cross functional exposure would be an added advantage
The Successful Applicant
A successful applicant would carry 1-5 years of overall work experience in medical affairs and would be an MD in Pharmacology.Minimum 1 year prior experience is a must. Excellent communication and presentation skills would be an advantage.Cross functional exposure would be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation along with a great working culture and work life balance.
- Immense growth opportunities within the organisation.