You are here
Regional Manager - Retail & Wholesale Sales (Auto Finance MNC)
- MNC setup
- Team Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC with a strong presence in India for over a decade and offices across all major cities. They are looking to recruit a seasoned sales professional as Regional Manager based out of Gurgaon. The individual will be responsible for driving sales targets through dealerships.
Reporting to the General Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Defining sales strategy for enhancing business - Retail Finance (Loan & Lease), Commercial Finance and Insurance.
- Manage dealer relationships. Act as a single point of contract between dealerships and the company and ensure efficiency of processes at dealerships.
- Conduct regular dealership visits to review dealer performance, follow up on pending issues, collections, PDD, etc. Provide inputs on opportunities of enhancing sales.
- Make joint sales pitch with corporate sales team, other business lines and individually to corporate / retail customers.
- Provide dealership, marketplace and industry insights to management via contact reports.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA degree or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years automotive finance / banking experience.
- Good understanding of vehicle retail finance and wholesale finance operations along with operational knowledge of Insurance.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with one of the leading companies known for work life balance and industry leading benefits. You will get an outstanding career opportunity in a completely meritocratic culture.