You are here
Regional Manager - Partnerships & Ad-Sales (West )
- Role encompasses digital ad-sales and partnerships
- Analytical and problem solver who likes challenges
About Our Client
An iconic E-commerce MNC which has set sights to ensure a deeper penetration in the Indian market. They are looking for a solid Regional Manager - Ad-Sales to drive their digital ad-sales and brand partnerships in western region of India.
Reporting to Head - Partnerships & Ad-Sales you will be responsible for following:
- Lead ad-sales & brand partnerships in your region.
- Business development & account servicing.
- Forecast, monitor & report achievement against targets across clients, agencies for your market.
- Track competition closely & present reports to management.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Come up with new, innovative ad-solutions to monetize our marketing assets & audience groups.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a candidate with minimum 5-7 years hands-on experience in digital ad-sales in your region with a strong network across media agencies and key clients. Being intensely data-driven in order to efficiently manage the supply of ad-inventory on the site, you need to be able to constantly monitor supply and demand, and interpret data to optimize campaigns for clients & make the right operational decisions. Inherently curious by nature, and would doggedly pursue in helping advertisers capitalize on it to the max. You need to be an on-the-feet thinker, a fast mover and a problem solver. Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. You'll need truly world-class people skills to be able to influence partners, agencies & internal stakeholders to help deliver ad-sales objectives. Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a leading MNC in a Regional Role, that will challenge you with the opportunities to define new ways of achieving business objectives, while continuously improving on the processes that have made the business successful.