You are here
Regional IT Leader - SEA
- Leading European MNC
- Regional responsibility across South East Asia
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest trading firm - Global - with their Regional HQ in India. They are known for their strong brand name across various industries and product lines. To enhance their IT Infrastructure they are looking at hiring an individual who would be managing the relationship with the IT vendor and manage escalations at a regional level.
Reporting to the Global Service Delivery leader, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the development of infrastructure service delivery solutions
- Perform service delivery knowledge transfer to internal and external strategic stakeholders
- Conduct root-cause analysis of problems, coordinates the resolution and acts as an escalation point to resolve more complex issues
- Advise on major incidents and emergency change control processes, including technical investigations into incident trends.
- Act as a contact for high risk and more complex vendors/suppliers to ensure the vendor/supplier performs operating, monitoring, and incident support.
- Monitor infrastructure service delivery strategies.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, training, knowledge transfer and skill enhancement to other team members.
- Provide input to the baseline cost structure and performance metrics, and needed actions to decrease costs and improve efficiency
The Successful Applicant
You should have an experience of about 12-15 years in IT infrastructure management. Exposure working in Matrix setup and work across the SEA region is a must for this role. You would have an experience in management or existing setup and addition of new setups.
What's on Offer
Besides excellent compensation and great work culture, you will be working in a very large setup and have a great work life balance.