You are here
Regional Head (East) - Consumer Electronics (2007/08/09)
- Work with a global leader in consumer electronics
- Attractive remuneration and a superb work culture
About Our Client
Our client is a global giant in consumer electronics, known for being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, innovation and design. They have a line of several well-known products, and are leaders in their industry. One of their major lines of business is in mono brand retail, and to manage and grow their East business exponentially, they are looking for a Regional Head based out of Kolkata.
Reporting to the Head of the mono brand channel in India, you would be responsible for:
- Sales and profitability numbers for the East region
- Managing the exclusive retail stores and distributor relationships in the region
- Keeping the store growth in line with their projected growth targets
- Expansion strategy - bringing new partners and new locations under the growth map
- Crafting a strategy for sales effectiveness and world class retail experience across all the touch points in the East market
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate is an MBA from a top-tier institution (2007/08/09) with sales and strategy experience across reputed FMCG organisations. We're looking for a person who's led a team, is able to look at GTM and expansion strategy and implement the same in a growing market, while keeping up to the speed with the organisation's rapid growth and dynamic culture. Exposure to executing a great retail experience would be an added advantage. Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills are a must.
What's on Offer
Apart from working with one of the world's best known names, you'll be leading the growth efforts and a vision for doubling that growth in the East region. Attractive remuneration, a superb team and perks are included in the opportunity, along with a growth path for your career.