You are here
Regional Commercial Manger
- A chance to grow in an MNC expanding operations in India
- A hands-on experience in a commercial role
About Our Client
Our client is a multi billion dollar MNC in the direct selling space. Forned over 60 years ago, they currently emlpoy over 13000 people globally. With a solid presence across the world and bestselling product portfolio - they are rapidly growing in India, and therefore looking for a Regional Commercial Manager to look after the West region.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the financial and commercial planning of the region
- Providing strategic guidance to the sales team and the distributors
- Driving the strategy and review the implementation in the field
- Analyse performance, understand trends and identify concern areas pro-actively and advice the business about these areas
- Analysing performance, understand trends and identify concern areas pro-actively.
- Advice the business about these areas.
- Look at the future and mould the business of the region and the distributors accordingly
- Ensure success of new distributors and company start-ups
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant is a Chartered Accountant of over 3 years of post qualification experience. You have handled a sales finance role in either an FMCG or a direct selling industry where you were responsibly for activities like distributor ROI, settlement of distributor claims, providing support to the sales team and monitoring trade spends.
You are open to travelling to distributor locations to fulfill your responsibilities.
What's on Offer
A chance to grow your career in a commercial role with an MNC