You are here
Regional Channel Manager|Global MNC in IT Peripherals
- Drive Market share growth by implementing company's business strategies
- Key Point of contact for South India business
About Our Client
An iconic MNC firm that is a global player in the IT peripherals and solutions space, our client has set sights to ensure a deeper penetration of its product line in the Indian market by means of developing stronger channels of business around the resellers and distributors. They are looking for a solid Regional Channel Sales professional.
Reporting to the National Channel Manager of the business unit; you will be responsible for
- Work Independently to Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and Quarterly/Annual revenue and profit targets in respective Region from Channels.
- Discuss and freeze the Annual Targets with each Distributor and Resellers.
- Manage / Support Distributors/Resellers to achieve and enhance sales, revenue and profit targets.
- Plan and run various marketing programs, channel schemes and OTL & BTL activities for Brand promotion and channel motivation in resp. Region in co-ordination with HO Marcom team.
- Provide support to dealers in recruitment and skill enhancement, development of their sales team, organize training programs etc.
- Identify new potential markets and appoint new Resellers/Partners to meet the business plan.
- Work closely with KAM team and support to close large deals with them by introducing right channel partner in the value chain and enable KAM team to win the projects.
- Evaluate Distributor's/reseller's performance periodically, identify gaps & root causes and provide appropriate directions, support and inputs to the partners to enable them to achieve their targets.
- Collect and analyze market data on current trends, competition activities and latest developments in the industry.
- Provide regular market related information/updates to the management to build future strategies, take timely corrective measures, new product development etc
The Successful Applicant
You will be with at least 5 years of experience in channel sales management to build, manage and drive sales preferably from IT Hardware/ Office Automation/ Consumer Durables industry. You will be proactive and results oriented and possess good communication and strong interpersonal skills. You are good in planning and implementing strategies along with good analytical and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a fast-growing MNC, that will challenge you with the opportunities to define new business opportunities, while continuously improving on the processes that have made the business successful.