You are here
This position is now filled
Regional Channel Manager- North & East
- Drive Market share growth by designing and implementing efficient GTM
- Liaise with Senior Stakeholders in the organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest player in Corporate interior solutions. They are known for the design standards and the quality of the product portfolio that they maintain. Our client has a presence in over 25 countries and are market leaders in most of the markets they operate in.
Reporting to the Business Head, you will be responsible for the below:
- Build clients and funnel the business through the dealer network
- Improve and increase the channel structure in your region
- Identify training needs and put together strong development plans to enhance/ develop experiential centres for the brand
- Continuously map current channels identify gaps vs opportunity and implement action plans to develop channels that reach out to target Customer Base
- Foster strong business relationships by delivering to corporate as well CXO Level customers
The Successful Applicant
You will be an Engineer and MBA with ideally 10 years of experience in Channel Sales. You should have experience of liaising directly with CXO clients and maintaining relationships. Furthermore you must have experience in selling solutions especially for premium range products.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to lead Channel Sales for a bigger geography, in Office Interiors industry, for an organisation which is driven by Innovative Research Design.