You are here
Regional Business Manager - leading medical devices MNC
- Work on a niche product line
- Be a part of the specialist sales team
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the healthcare devices market with a base of more than 2500 and presence across continents. They enjoy the largest market share in their category and are one of the fastest growing organizations in the country and are looking to recruit a Regional Business Manager for the west region.
Reporting to the Business Manager, this role would require the following :
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and forecasts - Ensure upgrades, accessories and service plan targets are achieved
- Drive technical training to ensure the clinicians can provide top-grade services to the end users
- Building advocacy of the company among the surgeons, clinicians and the end users
- Follow relevant quality procedures in order to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement
- Run analytics on repairs, warranty replacements , monthly trends and failure modes
- Maintain knowledge of and relationships with all key customers
The Successful Applicant
A successful applicant would carry 6-12 years of overall work experience in sales of complex technical medical/electronic devices with an MNC along with an MBA from a premier B-School. Minimum 2 years experience in training/supervisory would be preferred. Excellent communication and presentation skills would be an advantage. Cross functional exposure would be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
Attractive compensation along with a great working culture and work life balance.
Immense growth opportunities within the organization.