You are here
Regional Business Manager- East
- Drive the business for the East Region
- Managing the distribution network
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading players in the manufacturing segment focusing on the automobile sector. It has been a leading global technology provider since more than three decades and is the largest bearing manufacturer in the world.
- Managing distribution network for multiple states in East Zone to include Jharkhand, Bihar, Chattisgarh, West Bengal, Orissa and North-East States through team TMs and Associates.
- Achieving Primary/Secondary/Tertiary sales objectives for the region & driving BTL Activities within budget.
- Manage the correct product mix to ensure profitability.
- Meeting A/B/C category outlets at the specified frequency to build relationships resulting in increased market share and business
- Retention and Growth of team through execution of performance management process. Formulating, Planning and Executing BTL and other marketing programs.
- Drive New Product and Channel Expansion Initiatives to ensure max spread.
- Provide insights from market on trends, competition updates to Marketing and Business Development to strengthen our 'Go to Market' Strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10-12 years of strong experience in Channel Sales with reputed organisations with 3 - 4 years in leading a team.
- Should have experience in handling entire Channel (Distributor, Retailers, Mechanics).
- Strong business acumen to understand the growth levers for the market
- Should have led a team of Sales Professionals and delivered growth.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with one of the global manufacturers of bearings and other components of the Automotive Sector.